Kuwait Oil Company was established in 1934 by the Anglo-Persian Wellhead maintenance on BG 56, 1959.jpgOil Company, which is known today as BP (British Petroleum), and Gulf Oil Corporation, now known as Chevron. Since its inception, KOCâ€™s activities have included exploration operations, onshore and offshore surveys, drilling of test wells and the development of producing wells in addition to crude and natural gas exploration. By 1938, oil was found in commercial quantities at Burgan Field. In June of 1946, His Highness Sheikh Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the late Amir of Kuwait, inaugurated the export of Kuwaitâ€™s first crude oil shipment. Shortly after, new fields were developed and export facilities were expanded, resulting in the construction of the North and South Piers, the Sea Island, and the Single Point Mooring. In 1975, the Kuwait Government took 100% control over Kuwait Oil Company, and by 1980, the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation was established to bring all state owned oil companies under one entity.1946 June 30. The Iraqi invasion of 1990 devastated KOC facilities. However, within months of Kuwaitâ€™s liberation in February of 1991, production gradually returned to full capacity. Super light crude oil was discovered at the Sabriya Field in 2005. The discovery of the API 52 crude oil represented a great leap forward for the companyâ€™s exploration abilities. In 2006, gas was discovered in the deep Jurassic reservoirs at Rahiya, Mutriba, Um Niga and other fields throughout Kuwait. These discoveries fulfilled a long-standing Kuwaiti dream of becoming self-sufficient in gas that can be used for power generation. In 2011, KOC successfully achieved its goal of reducing gas flaring to approximately 1%. Compared to gas flaring levels of as high as 17% just a few years earlier, this represented a major accomplishment for KOC. Today, KOC continues to live up to its stated mission of exploring, developing and producing Kuwaitâ€™s hydrocarbon resources for its customers around the world in a way that is environmentally sound and economically viable.
Beginning in the late 19th century, the field of sugar mills and electricity plants in Indonesia began to be enhanced when several Dutch companies operating in the field of sugar factories and tea perk set up power stations for their own purposes. There was a shift during 1942-1945 in the management of Dutch companies by Japan, after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army at the beginning of World War II. The process of power transition took place at the end of World War II in August 1945, when the Japanese surrendered to the Allies. This opportunity is utilized by the youth and electric workers through the delegation of Labor / Electrical and Gas Workers who together with the Central KNI Leaders took the initiative to face President Soekarno to surrender these companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno formed the Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Ministry of Public Works and Power with a power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
Dedication to the communities we serve is at the heart of everything we do, providing you with high quality and personal care.We are guided by our values: putting patients first, taking pride in what we do, respecting others, striving to be the best and acting with integrity.Our governors and members help to make us a successful NHS foundation trust by ensuring we meet the needs and expectations of our patients.
Active since 1998, the Laboratory of Product, Process and Systems Engineering (LIPPS) at Ã‰cole de technologie supÃ©rieure (ETS) in Montreal has more than 95 members and is considered a leader in its field in Canada. LIPPS members conduct research to produce, validate, and optimize products, processes, and systems through a multi-disciplinary approach that uses notions of mechanical engineering, software engineering, and industrial engineering.